Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

DISCLAIMER:So I haven't followed through with my last promise to keep up with the blogging and rather than a long catch up post, you are going to get a few shorter posts that will briefly tell you what we have been doing. And again I promise to be better at it that I have been! (And oh yeah I am totally changing the dates to make myself look better!)

Happy Father's Day, John!



We hope you had a great day! Just a selfish moment...I wanna tell you how much I love my sweetheart! He is amazing. He works so hard for our family. He sometimes does the things around the house that I want/need him to do, LOL. But he is my best friend. I love to spend time just hanging out with him. He is a great father and the kids love to do the Daddy stuff with him. Everyday he tells me he loves me and I am sure that I don't tell him nearly enough how much I love him and proud I am of him. I love you.

Anyways, I digress. For Father's Day, we grilled some chicken and hung out at home.



John got a griddle from the kids, which means lots of pancakes and french toast in our future! He is truly the master of those meals! He loves it!



We love you John!

No comments: