Monday, June 15, 2009

Just what you wanted

So I know that I totally suck at this blogging thing. It really looked like it was right up my alley...I love to scrapbook and thus to keep records...we don't live close to family, so I love the idea that I can keep our families updated on the happenings in our daily life...But none of this seems to keep me motivated enough to blog. That being said...I have a new resolve to keep all of guys intimately acquainted with my family's life. Geez just what you wanted, huh?

To get everyone up to speed here are a few things that have happened in the life of the Stringhams recently.







Spring Break 2009 found our family traveling to separate ends of the country. Katie and I took a trip with her class to New York City.











We got to go to see the Phantom of the Opera and it was the highlight of her trip!






John took Emma-Rose and Sam to Utah to see the Stringham clan. The highlight for them was the Jazz game!



Katie played Club Volleyball and Emma-Rose played volleyball in a city league. They are both getting really good!



We had band concerts, piano recitals, and awards ceremonies. Each of the kids won numerous awards for honor roll, attendance, music prowess, and citizenship. School is finally out and summer in upon us. I promise to blog more and keep you up to date on the Life of the Stringhams (just what you always wanted, huh?)

3 comments:

Patsy said...

Way to go Jen! Keep up the blogging! I love it.

The Foys said...

K totally didn't know that you had a blog! Awesome :0) Now I need to add you to my list and YOU need to make sure and update your blog little missy!!

Mary Monster Mary said...

I didn't know you had a blog either. NOw you'll have to post more frequently so I have something to read when I'm wasting time before bed. I've pretty much quit scrapbooking and stamping. Rarely sew anything and when Mike's asks me why I think it's because if I blog or read a book I have nothing to clean up or put away when I'm done. Am I lazy or what? sounds like your family is busy and well. Sorry I didn't send you my horchata recipe. Oops. you still want it?